Posted on Updated on

Orthodoxy and Heterodoxy: Exploring Belief Systems through the Lens of the Ancient Christian Faith is now available as an e-book for only $9.99! You can order it via the following sites:

It should also be available in the respective bookstores of iBooks and Sony Reader, as well as others.

About these ads

7 thoughts on “Orthodoxy & Heterodoxy available for Kindle, Nook, iBook, Sony Reader and others!

Peter said:
    November 26, 2011 at 6:23 pm

You made it so easy I couldn’t resist. I look forward to reading it. I’m going to try to make it to a lecture or two if I am able. Keep up the good work.

Peter

Lyn Storey said:
    November 26, 2011 at 8:13 pm

whoo hoo! just got it. Loved the podcast and am happy to get it on my Kindle!
    thanks

elizabeth said:
    November 27, 2011 at 2:32 pm

but not on google books *sadface*

Fr. Andrew responded:
      November 27, 2011 at 2:54 pm

I’m not really sure if it should be or not. Perhaps Conciliar will know some details. I’ll ask.

Fr. Andrew responded:
      November 28, 2011 at 10:23 am

Conciliar says they’ll be submitting it to Google Books, as well!

Andrew said:
    December 8, 2011 at 3:58 pm

Reblogged this on sojourner and pilgrim and commented:
    Have mentioned this book before, but now it is available for those of us with the desire to squash the written word into funky little devices. This is a good read, and I think a good reference to have on your kindle, iThing, etc

Andrew said:
    December 8, 2011 at 8:30 pm

Great to see it on an eFormat and that Concilliar are doing this for many more books. Have bought 3 of their titles in the last two weeks now that they are on Kindle-able.